Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling old.....
But very proud!

My little bro took his med boards this morning, and closed on a home this afternoon!

I am so very proud of him.

I'd love to get down there(Florida) to see the place, but I doubt it will happen before the fall. Besides, he needs to get up here and see his nephew...lol

Big Grin
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Congrts to House. Most deserving..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That's great news Tim!!!

Please tell House I sent my congrats Smile
This is my boomstick!
Congrats to your brother and good luck on his med boards!!! Tim, is your brother near Miami??? If so, let me know if you are going to be near so maybe we could get together for a smoke!!!

(06-16-2010, 09:10 PM)Hunlock Wrote: But very proud!

My little bro took his med boards this morning, and closed on a home this afternoon!

I am so very proud of him.

I'd love to get down there(Florida) to see the place, but I doubt it will happen before the fall. Besides, he needs to get up here and see his nephew...lol

Big Grin
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Can I join these boards? Are they as good as your typical cigar board?

Congratulations!
Send my congrats brother.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Congrats! Thats an awesome accomplishment! Welcome to residency lol!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
What great news! Congrats to him!