Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel Like Crap
As most of you know, I am in Oh for work and was doing pretty good untill the other day when i felt it coming on. Since then a little sniffel has turned into almost a full blown (and it realy blows) case of border line flu. I hate living like this right now. I have bought enough drugs to kill a horse trying to get rid of this mess.

Has anyone else been travling and had something hit them like the flu, colds or Food Poisioning? How did you handle it and what helped you get thruough it? ANY advice would be Greatly Appreciated!

At least I'm no the other guy that is here from CA that got Food Poisioning from the Hotel Resturant Last night. ***Thank GOD!***

Have a Good One!

AC
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Dude - you are from NC and you are in Ohio...  Make yourself some sweet tea and you'll be fine!  Tongue
    B-Dub had the flu - or something like it when he was in Raleigh.  He was just on a Dayquil cocktail regimen.  After he smoked his Cusano he said he felt way better and could finally breathe.  Don't know if it was the Dayquil, cigar, wine, or the steak... So get yourself a shot of Dayquil, a nice steak dinner with some wine, and a good cigar and you'll be cured! 
    Hope you feel better!
best sounding cold remedy ive heard in a long while.  a college buddy once told me a regular sex schedule was the best cure.  i think Marks takes a close second tho
davidwys Wrote:best sounding cold remedy ive heard in a long while.  a college buddy once told me a regular sex schedule was the best cure.  i think Marks takes a close second tho

sex clears up my nasal pathways. No joke, BungalowBill.....when you have an upset stomach, drink a strong beer, something about the yeast and such clears your woozieness

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
get well soon
Take nyquil, you're sleep soundly plus you're have some weird nightmares. Works for me all the time.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
feel better man get some sleepBig Grin
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Mark71GTX Wrote:    Dude - you are from NC and you are in Ohio...  Make yourself some sweet tea and you'll be fine!  Tongue
    B-Dub had the flu - or something like it when he was in Raleigh.  He was just on a Dayquil cocktail regimen.  After he smoked his Cusano he said he felt way better and could finally breathe.  Don't know if it was the Dayquil, cigar, wine, or the steak... So get yourself a shot of Dayquil, a nice steak dinner with some wine, and a good cigar and you'll be cured! 
    Hope you feel better!

I went to Walmart pharmacy and picked up some of the good cough medican that has the Decongestent in it and sit back last night after going and getting a steak for supper. The only Da** draw back to being in Oh and it cold is there is no BLOODY place to go and enjoy my cigars that i brought with me. There area few guys here from all over the place, that if it does get a little warmer we plan on sitting outside the lounge and smoking one or 3 after the meetings and classes. Maybe we can get them interested in SC, maybe even get them turned into full time stogie burners.

I'm up here with one guy that is from the middle east and he is always BS ing that if there is a ticking box sitting outside my car to go the other way. HA HA, right? He says that he likes a "$10 cigar" so this gives me the impression that he like a good smoke. And there are others that are dying to try a cigar for there first time. Too bad OH don't have heated smoking areas at the hotel.

Thanks guys for the heart felt get well's! I have already started hitting the cough med BOTTLE and plan on hitting the local wing place after i get done with some emails concerning one of our products that is getting ready to come out of the hush hush testing phase. Thanks again!

AC
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt