Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feats of Extreme Stupidity-Lars Tetens Cigars
Mark Wrote:I remember when I smoked one, God what a freaking TERRIBLE cigar!  These things make Thompsons taste like and aged Davidoff! Confusedhock:
tell that to Boar
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:LOL!!! I CANT WAIT TO GET BACK HOME SO I CAN AWATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[baby]......Tongue
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
The look on your faces - man I feel for you guys!  Especially since I was smokin' a Rass while watching Big Grin!  I will forever remember  - Lars = mierda
floral flavors with thit on it! lol...

You know those are $20+ cigars!

http://www.larstetens.com/

http://www.larstetens.com/cigars/lars_tetens_cigars_homepage.htm

In 1492, the cigar industry was destroyed. When Columbus came to the islands, he raped and pillaged the indigenous community. Do you think they then would teach (the Europeans) the ancient ways of cigar making? For centuries the ancient ways of making cigars was lost. Until now.

Lars Tetens spent years doing research to rediscover the ancient techniques of manufacturing cigars, Through an ancient secret conditioning process Lars Tetens has brought back the spirit of the cigar. Real cigar connoisseurs worldwide recognize him to be the great champion of the true old world cigar. Now you too can experience what cigar connoisseurs worldwide are embracing as the cigar of the future, brought back from the past. If you have the wherewithal, nothing else but a Lars Tetens will do.

Lars Tetens has always been the leader in the cigar industry, breaking the conventional standards and solidifying the ancient way of making cigars within the world cigar market. Lars’ cigars are made in the true ancient way of cigar making, developed by the original tribes of South America. This process dates back thousands of years, an[Image: 3-LarsRolling%201995%2012.JPG]d was almost lost when Columbus brought tobacco to Europe without understanding how to make a real cigar. Lars spent many years studying with these indigenous tribes to learn the true way of cigar making. The particular process that Lars uses gives you an incredible cigar like nothing else on the market; so incredible in fact there have been many companies that have sprung up trying to imitate Lars. These “newbies”, who started a few years ago, think that they can fool you with a cheap imitation, and attempt to copy Lars and make a quick buck on an inferior product. Lars has been making cigars with this process for over 25 years and still is the only manufacturer on the market to produce cigars in the traditional way they were originally made; making Lars’ line of cigars truly a unique and enjoyable experience. 

Another great thing about Lars Tetens’ cigars is his innovative approach to packaging. Lars Tetens cigars are packaged for the convenience of the customer first. Each cigar comes in a resealable bag with a humidification sponge and a protective insert. It’s almost like a portable humidor; the smoker doesn’t have to worry about transporting the cigar, because that part is already taken care of. 

Lars Tetens are great cigars that are enjoyed by everyone from the everyday smoker to top Hollywood celebrates to the leaders of Fortune 500 companies. Lars Tetens cigars are known for their legions of fans (as quoted from Smoke magazine, Fall 1997) and are gaining new followers everyday as someone lights one up for the first time.

[Image: lars%202%5B1%5D.8.05%20a_sm.JPG]

he's actually a damn nice guy and believe it or not he has a tone of celebrities that love his cigars.

this is the cheapest price you will find:

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/larstetens.html

but... the cigars I gave you were old. Properly stored, but over 2 years old. When fresh they smell like the inside of a brothel.
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Skipper made the Kidz say "uncle!" [lol]

Doods . . . that was worth it just for watching the faces you two made every time you took a puff! LMFAO! Priceless!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
oh god... you guys are a riot...

"this cigar reminds you of every draw"..."10 so far"... lol.

I thought Stands was going to throw up.

sorry guys but it is supposed to be STUPID!
Oh yeah - Jeebus - I love the new avatar - that is cool!
So, you're saying that these puppies remind you of Sherman's Waltz?

It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
Who the hell is this Lars Tetens guy anyway?