Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feats of Extreme Stupidity- Drew Estate Madusa
The things smell like swamp water.

Recap of last years herf with the Madusa at the Robfathers

MikeD across table smoke one, Mairo in the back choking from the fumes, Rob on the center with hat smoking one and Mark on the right smoking one.

[Image: th_DSCF0587.jpg]][Image: th_DSCF0587.jpg][/url]

Thanks for the vids Sergio,we need to see more of em.
I still get a laugh when i see those vids, Keith...and also a bad taste in my mouth as well Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I love those videos MikeD..........best line from it

ROB: Its not quite Opus.

[lol]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Odsman Wrote:Good job, again, guys...

My son finds your vid's funny... He's learned the skill of learning from other people's mistakes. So, Lars Tetens and any Drew Estates are already off of his list of smokes when he turns 18...

Glad we can take a bullet for the little brotherBig Grin

Yes bro, keep away from the Lars
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Tommy2guns Wrote:Thanks for the vids Sergio,we need to see more of em.

We will try and bring you the very best entertainment Tommy, our pain for your laugh-your-ass-off enjoyment Big GrinBig Grin
George Carlin
The last portion section 3 of the vid is not working for me.  Sorry I wasn't there bro, or you know I woulda smoked the hell outta that third one! Big Grin  We'll have to get together soon.. when the wife's grandma and grandpa get better...
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Cool I do enjoy them thats for sure!
sorry I disappointed you guys. I'll try to do better... or worse.

I cant wait to see the vids. I cant view this stuff from the office.
ok, I finally got around to watching this...

I'm surprised you guys didn't show the thing as you took it apart and how goofy it looked all bent.

But as far as the taste not being bad, that medusa I bought a long long long time ago.

Has to be from 2002 or there abouts. Maybe the aging helped.