Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feats of Extreme Stupidity- Drew Estate Madusa
We smoke it and....well check it out

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1uOqPw7Tszc pt. 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cUIHIyC-Wug pt.2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CciDIROBEvM   pt.3

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Dude... smoking the medusa for stupidity is so last year! Tongue just ask Robbo and Mahk!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Dude... smoking the medusa for stupidity is so last year! Tongue just ask Robbo and Mahk!
Well to be honest I am waiting for a really really REALLY bad cigar, the tetens were a start but I feel I can handle worse.......you guys have something....lets Rock Cool lol

Skip sent these and I would like to thank him, cause not only did he fund the feats but also sent some good ones for us to do a review for.

We are booked when it comes to Churros and Puros but the feats are open to your sick and gross suggestions and contributions hahahahaha
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:Dude... smoking the medusa for stupidity is so last year! Tongue just ask Robbo and Mahk!
Well to be honest I am waiting for a really really REALLY bad cigar, the tetens were a start but I feel I can handle worse.......you guys have something....lets Rock Cool lol

Skip sent these and I would like to thank him, cause not only did he fund the feats but also sent some good ones for us to do a review for.

We are booked when it comes to Churros and Puros but the feats are open to your sick and gross suggestions and contributions hahahahaha
I think it is time for you guys to do a Mexican Puro.Big Grin Only seems fitting.Wink
great review. to say the least. hahahahaCool
sergione Wrote:Well to be honest I am waiting for a really really REALLY bad cigar, the tetens were a start but I feel I can handle worse.......you guys have something....lets Rock Cool lol

SC take note and don't let the Churros and Puros down. they are asking for it Wink

Hope things are going well for you two: Life, family, school and everything else. thanks for the review.
Riofan Wrote:
sergione Wrote:[color="red"]Well to be honest I am waiting for a really really REALLY bad cigar[/color], the tetens were a start but I feel I can handle worse.......you guys have something....lets Rock Cool lol

We are booked when it comes to Churros and Puros [color="red"]but the feats are open to your sick and gross suggestions and contributions hahahahaha[/color]

SC take note and don't let the Churros and Puros down. they are asking for it Wink

[color="red"] Hope things are going well for you two: Life, family, school and everything else. thanks for the review.
[/color]
Things arent too bad Rio, some things not going as planned but then again, well it a beautiful day and I cant complain Smile

George Carlin
[user=480]fishhound[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think it is time for you guys to do a Mexican Puro.Big Grin Only seems fitting.Wink

I kinda like them so Tongue...hahahaha.   That sure would be funny though, but is that all you got

OHHHHHHH SNAPPPPP!!!!!!!! Sergio is calling SC out.....what you got?? WHAT YOU GOT?!!

WinkBig Grin

Attached Files
.bmp   ygs.bmp (Size: 521.54 KB / Downloads: 164)
George Carlin
Thanks for another great episode!   Wink

Good job, again, guys...

My son finds your vid's funny... He's learned the skill of learning from other people's mistakes. So, Lars Tetens and any Drew Estates are already off of his list of smokes when he turns 18...
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!