Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Cheapo
Just smoked a Backwoods Mild, my all time favorite "fugal cigar". Been smoking them for years & always enjoyed them. Haven't tried the flavored ones. I'm not a big fan of flavored cigars. The Backwoods mild draws well & has a nice aroma & sweet flavor.

Of course I really wanted my Punch Corojo Perfecto. But I'm holding off till my birthday tomorrow. But for an everyday enjoyable smoke I give Backwoods 4 stars Whoohoo2
Nice, any pics?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I like me a Sancho Panza Double Maduro Quixote. Inexpensive and goooooooood
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Sancho Panza are great, but for really cheap I like the Blue Label cigars. They are made by Gran Habano.
(10-08-2013, 07:27 PM)tarheel7734 Wrote: Sancho Panza are great, but for really cheap I like the Blue Label cigars. They are made by Gran Habano.

Those are a good little stick.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Thought I needed to bring this thread back from the grave. Everybody likes to save some money, lets face it, most of us cant afford to smoke God of Fire's and Padron Family Reserves every day. Lets get a good list of your favorite inexpensive sticks.

I recently picked up a few boxes of Xikar HC's from C bid for $35-$40 each. Not a bad smoke for $2 each.

My old standby has been the 5 Vegas Miami for years, but now that Pepin isnt blending them that will probably change. I havent tried the new blend, and dont know if I will. The Miami was the only thing 5 Vegas had going for them.
I like smoking lightning
I always keep 5 Vegas gold on hand for my non smoking friends. Mild, smooth a good price when you get them on sale at cigar.com
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White
(03-07-2014, 10:44 AM)North Idaho Wrote: I always keep 5 Vegas gold on hand for my non smoking friends. Mild, smooth a good price when you get them on sale at cigar.com

Keeping some inexpensive cigars around for friends is always a good idea. I dont keep anything that I wouldnt smoke, but I am not handing out any of my favorites to people that wouldnt appreciate them.
I like smoking lightning
(03-07-2014, 02:27 PM)carl609 Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 10:44 AM)North Idaho Wrote: I always keep 5 Vegas gold on hand for my non smoking friends. Mild, smooth a good price when you get them on sale at cigar.com

Keeping some inexpensive cigars around for friends is always a good idea. I dont keep anything that I wouldnt smoke, but I am not handing out any of my favorites to people that wouldnt appreciate them.

I have a couple of bags of cigars hanging around... and while they are not "bad" per se, I wouldn't smoke them if that makes sense... Anyway, I use those for people that scratch at the humidor door or hand them out to guys working around the house for me. When I moved into my place here last month, I gave cigars to the DISH guy, the Internet guy, etc...

I never thought about giving the cable guy a cigar, thats a good idea. Its cool how much somebody that isnt a regular smoker appreciates a gifted cigar, or most of them anyway.
I like smoking lightning