Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faux Cohiba 2006 EL review..
Ouch Serg... That hit me hard.  I have no excuse for it, except for the fact that I have a lot of time on my hands, and after I read almost every post here, I venture over there Wink
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I have a Cohiba thats athenticity is questionable but we'll see how it smokes to see

for sure.......and scott, I understand, but not club stogie.....get a myspace like me...lol[party3]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
"...great twang, lots of flavor..."

sounds like your typical sturdy Nicaraguan type.
There is probably some Cuban tobacco in there judging by the color of the ash.
 I have two local sources for decent cuban fakes if anyone wants to try.The lables are damn close,the caps look good and the flavor is definately reminicent of cuban creamy goodness but are indeed fakes.fakes that if given to me I'd smoke.

I have yet to cut one up to see if it is indeed all long filler but now I am curious.I dont buy these but the owner is a friend who makes so much $$$ from selling these that he wont go to a legit source.Its ashame to,becuse he has customers of some fame,yankees,mets,giants,some famous band members...etc etc.He sells all singles for $13.50 but heres the give away.....................allboxes he sells for $300.......even siglo vi's!
I have to admit,the flavor is definately cuban,maybe not as much but it is cuban grown tobacco.

Next time I head up to bobalouie's I will grab a handful of various singles and distribute to those who'd like to taste them.I just hope there is no salt peter in them!Wink