Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy football advice
Rueben will start EVERY game....Shanahan doesn't know who to start...The broncos running game really hasn't been all that impressive all year.

Compare the 2 backs...rueben has way better numbers.

So yeah, I would.
Wookin Pa Nub Wrote:Rueben will start EVERY game....Shanahan doesn't know who to start...The broncos running game really hasn't been all that impressive all year.

Compare the 2 backs...rueben has way better numbers.

So yeah, I would.
The only problem with Rueben is HE SUCKS!  If Jacobs is on the WW I would grab him, especially with him playing Hou, he is guaranteed every GL carry and should be good for 50 yds and 1-2 TD's this week
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
JoeBob Wrote:I've got Mike Bell.

I REALLY want my 2nd win this week.
I'll play Bush and Addai.

Tongue

Of course, I could pick up from the FA list....

Droughs (Cle)
M. Barber III (Dal)
Betts (Was)
Jordan (Oak)
Drougns had his best week last week, and since firing their offesnsive coordinator, they have been running like crazy....of all of the above backs, Droughns will put up the best numbers come Sunday....they may not be much, but it will be more than all of the ones listed above. Barber is averaging 6 carries a week...he does score every now and then, but if he doesnt score you'll get zero points...he's the goal line back....Jordan will see less and less and Crocket has been putting up nice numbers....Betts...he's only good to play when Portis is injured....so EASY call...pick up Rueben.
OK Mark!!!!!!!!

This week:

I have 2 RB slots

Bush, M. Bell, & Addai

Bush & Addai are questionable for this week, and Bell might not get a lot of play time if the other Bell's turf toe isn't a big issue.

What do we think?
JoeBob Wrote:OK Mark!!!!!!!!

This week:

I have 2 RB slots

Bush, M. Bell, & Addai

Bush & Addai are questionable for this week, and Bell might not get a lot of play time if the other Bell's turf toe isn't a big issue.

What do we think?
Dont play Bell....which ever Bell you have....Especially if its Tatum...Mike Bell took most of the carries last week, and this week they are playing the Steelers...NO ONE runs ON THE STEELERS...they may be 2 and 5, but  Ladanian, Larry Johnson, Rudi J, Dunn and Vick....none of these teams were able to run on the steelers and all put up season low numbers against them.....Bell will be no exception.

BA-LEED DAT
I've got Mike Bell.

I REALLY want my 2nd win this week.
I'll play Bush and Addai.

Tongue

Of course, I could pick up from the FA list....

Droughs (Cle)
M. Barber III (Dal)
Betts (Was)
Jordan (Oak)

I found Jacobs on the FA list.
Dropped Mike Bell for him.
So I'm thinking Addai & Jacobs, since Bush might have this injury thing, and I'm pissed for him throwing that interception that cost me some points last week.
Jacobs was a good pick up...i picked him up for this week as well.

u never said he was available
Wookin Pa Nub Wrote:Jacobs was a good pick up...i picked him up for this week as well.

u never said he was available

I didn't know he was till Mark suggested looking for him!
Tongue