Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous Smoke Shop can now legally sell Cuban cigars
Definitely a April fools Joke i had a guy from Work call them and they told him his boss likes to play Jokes
Lol, funny, I got the email this am and was fooled, thought id share. I guess some didn't check the link
No Justice, No Peace!
That was a GREAT joke!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
yeah it was....ah well day is over now
No Justice, No Peace!
(04-01-2011, 08:15 AM)nayslayer Wrote: You have to sign up for waiting list, can't wait

(04-01-2011, 08:59 AM)Mark Wrote: Can't wait to see what outrageous prices they will be charging.

(04-01-2011, 09:18 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Cool so you have to get on a list

(04-01-2011, 09:22 AM)nayslayer Wrote: yeah wtfdic, I put my name on the list, did you?

(04-01-2011, 09:36 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Yup I'm on the list!

(04-01-2011, 10:09 AM)Admin Wrote: Interesting! I wonder about the impact to the US cigar market with other brands. All the hype over the years about Cubans. If they become readily available I wonder if we will see a huge decline in other cigar brand sales.

I bet the FDA, Red Cross, and other anti-smoking organizations are chomping at the bit right now over Obama approving a "tobacco" import versus other goods deemed not a health hazard. There must be some tax scheme planned to make it worthwhile.

(04-01-2011, 10:51 AM)Bogey Wrote: Nope...I'm not falling for it...if it seems to good to be true...

I've got some really good ones, and a decent fake to match, but I'm not going out of my way for Cubans. P.i.L.T. is the way to go!

(04-01-2011, 11:01 AM)CigarJohn Wrote: Who knows but the prices will be a joke thats for sure!

I EXPECT ALL OF YOU TO MAKE AN APPROPRIATE ENTRY IN THE "I'M A STUPID IDIOT" THREAD!

(Mahk, make 2 posts)
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Lmao!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
HAHAHAHA why does Mahk have to make 2 lol
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!