Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall 2012 STL Herf
There is this guy... This honda riding.... Bare Arsed..... Corn Husker type fella... Said he was going to be trapesing down this way in October.... I wunder if that Rail Roading sum Bi o t c h will have the nerve to show up once more.... Thats right son of North Platte NE I am talking to you..... Maybe if he decides to grace us with his presence here in this herf thread we can discuss the gathering of all who wish to attend... Should a short trip to the Gateway city tickle your fancy..... O Buckit... where art thou....Devilish
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Oh yeah, that reminds me. Gus and I are riding to St Louis to see Louie CK Oct 6th. Wanna meet up and see what it's like to herf with the classier side of the Nebraska biker trash?
I think I'm off on the 5th but I work the 6th. Let me see what I can do.
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
We could do dinner and a herf before our show depending on your schedule. I think our show is at 10:00.
Let me consult with the boss n see what I can do.
(09-29-2012, 02:43 AM)Medic443stl Wrote: Let me consult with the boss n see what I can do.

Consult with the boss?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Will you be down on only the 6th
Dooley,

I was there in St. Louis a few month ago. Make sure to bring extra clothing, the humidity is pretty sticky if you are not used to it. lol
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
We can be in St Louis by early afternoon on Saturday. We are staying downtown near the Fox Theatre. Any good shops you can recommend in the area?