Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FISHhound
sorry john.  there are no words at times like this.  godspeed.
That is tough to go through.  At my job I see families and friends grieving on a daily basis who are about to lose loved ones to cancer, but seeing it every day doesn't prepare you for it.  All the condolences or grief counseling in the world doesn't make it any easier.  I'm truly saddened by what your friend is going through.  Sometimes there just are no words...
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:sorry john.  there are no words at times like this.  godspeed.
ditto here.....very sorry to here this John...stay strong my friend....our thoughts are with him.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:sorry john.  there are no words at times like this.  godspeed.
ditto here.....very sorry to here this John...stay strong my friend....our thoughts are with him.
I really can't say it better myself. I'm terribly sorry John.
John im so very sorry
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
There never are any words.  He will be in a better place soon.  Sorry to hear this - doubly sorry for his family and friends.
My condolences. Sad
I'm so sorry to hear this, John.  Life's just not fair.

My sincere condolences to you and all of Bob's friends and family.