Poll: Should the Rosters be edited
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Edit the Rosters
22.22%
2 22.22%
Dont Edit the Rosters
77.78%
7 77.78%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF Poll
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Next year, just add a couple of extra bench spots to cover it.
Your still not understanding what I'm saying.

OK, let me see if I understand you correctly...If a team has a starting WR who is on a bye & they have a WR (Active that week) sitting on the bench, you would insert the WR who is not starting into the starting slot
OK let's make this as simple as possible.........

WR- Chad Johnson    Bye

(Bench) WR- Rod Smith    4:15@Seattle

What Mark proposes to do:

WR- Insert eligible receiver here
What if your  kicker, or team D is on a bye & you don't have a backup? What then?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Then that's unfortunate for your team.
Joe Wrote:If they don't start the players it's their own fault. It's their job to set the lineup, not yours. Nice of you to ask though.
i agree!
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Joe Wrote:Then that's unfortunate for your team.
Exactly.  It's only if you have an eligible replacement on the bench.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Then that's unfortunate for your team.
Exactly.  It's only if you have an eligible replacement on the bench.
But the team owner should put them in.
mark unfortunately this is what happens with large leagues.  not everyone plays with the same dedication (insanity?).  i say leave it alone.  next year though i would go with an 8 or so team league.

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:mark unfortunately this is what happens with large leagues.  not everyone plays with the same dedication (insanity?).  i say leave it alone.  next year though i would go with an 8 or so team league.

Rob, I agree with you 100%.  I wish more people would participate like we do, but then as you pointed out, we are bordering Fantasy Insanity.  The only thing I don't like with 8 team leagues is that everyone ends up with superstars, you don't really have to have knowledge of the game like you do with 12+ team leauges.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:mark unfortunately this is what happens with large leagues.  not everyone plays with the same dedication (insanity?).  i say leave it alone.  next year though i would go with an 8 or so team league.

Rob, I agree with you 100%.  I wish more people would participate like we do, but then as you pointed out, we are bordering Fantasy Insanity.  The only thing I don't like with 8 team leagues is that everyone ends up with superstars, you don't really have to have knowledge of the game like you do with 12+ team leauges.
i'd like to nominate myself for the t.o. asshole of the week award for benching laurence maroney this week.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:

i'd like to nominate myself for the t.o. asshole of the week award for benching laurence maroney this week.

LOL!

I'd like to nominate myself for the Genius of the week for starting Deshaun Foster and Lamont Jordan!  Even though I lost. Sad

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"