Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exhaling through your nose
I do it every time.  If I had to stop doing it.  I'd quit smoking. 

Here is a hint.  If the cigar feels spongy or underfilled it will be harsh as shit.  Don't start doing it until you hit that "sweet spot".

Once you learn how, it becomes natural.

To learn, puff the cigar, then move your tongue to the top of your mouth, then exhale.

wingo Wrote:I do it every time.  If I had to stop doing it.  I'd quit smoking. 

Here is a hint.  If the cigar feels spongy or underfilled it will be harsh as SHIT.  Don't start doing it until you hit that "sweet spot".

Once you learn how, it becomes natural.

To learn, puff the cigar, then move your tongue to the top of your mouth, then exhale.
+1, I'd quit to!
Exhaling through my nose and mouth at the same time is the only way I smoke,started doing this with weed when I was 14.

[Image: weedsmoker.gif]

[Image: Mr_Spock.jpg]

[Image: 3444113_125x125.jpg]

Big Grin
Matter of fact,I knew a guy who could blow smoke out his eyeballs and ears.

[Image: al_groucho.gif]
I'm definitely an advocate of letting some of the smoke drift out of my nasal passage.  As stated above, its really the only way to experience the full flavor of the smoke. 
I exhale out of my nose every time.  I pick up more flavor, and I enjoy the burn in my nasal passage.  I didn't start doing it until I picked up cigars.  I couldn't stand the taste that cigarettes left in my nose.

I am convinced that some people can't exhale through their nose because their sinus passages are different............ that's about the only thing that makes sense to me.
Don't try to exhale all of the smoke through your nose. Just the last bit.

It does give you a good bit more taste but I only do it if I'm really enjoying a cigar and I'm tryna get a full sense of it's flavor.

I've always run smoke through my nose. For me, some flavors aren't apparent at all unless I do.
Exhaling thru the nose is the only way to go for me.  After I learned how to do it (Robbie taught me), the entire cigar smoking experience changed. 

The flavors are more intense and I can really tell the difference between brands and styles. 

You don't need to exhale the entire volume of smoke, Exhale as usual, but as you get near the last 10-20 % of smoke (entirely an estimate), put the front of your tongue on the roof of your mouth and exhale the rest of the smoke thru your nose.  This way the smoke isn't too hot and won't burn. 

So far, I am not proficient at french-inhaling technique, but working on it[smokin2]
Been trying to do this for a while. I get about 1/5 of the smoke to come out of my nose, then nothing. I open my mouth up and there it all comes out. I think it might because I have a deviated septum.
"For the man who takes success with ease"