Excited to be here!
Welcome Dan!!

--Steve
This is my boomstick!
Welcome
--Mike
Welcome from small town Iowa

Don
Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Sai Baba

Welcome from Northern VA, and soon to be central Ohio!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Welcome from Arizona
Git R Dun!
Welcome!

Mike from SE PA
Hi and welcome from California.

Thanks guys! I've been smoking for several years now. I like a variety of sticks, from $2 to $45 and everything in between. Some of my favorite NC brands right now are Liga, Tatuaje, Viaje, and of course Fuente and Padron. For every day sticks I enjoy AJ Fernandez, and Don Pepin made sticks such as Man O War, Diesel UHC, 601 Blue, La Aroma De Cuba, etc. I also enjoy Pinar Del Rio cigars as well. I like a variety, from mild to a nicotine bomb, from complex to single flavor, from a petite corona, to a 6x60 monster, from natural wrapper to a dark maduro, just depends on my mood.... I utilize a couple of wineadors and a few coolers with heartfelt beads and boveda packs. Not much experience in the CC realm. Anyways, that about sums it up. Thanks again.
Sounds like you have good taste.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Welcome aboard