Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoy Jack Daniels Single Barrel?
Well you can buy your own WHOLE BARREL of it!!

http://www.jdsinglebarrel.com/unique3.htm

"We encourage you to schedule a visit to the Jack Daniel Distillery to share with Master Distiller Jeff Arnett in the task of selecting the perfect barrel to suit your own particular taste. Or, if you prefer, Jeff will gladly make this selection in your absence.

Your barrel of whiskey will then be hand bottled in elegant 750 ml decanters that bear Mr. Jack's signature in raised glass. Each barrel yields around 240 bottles of whiskey. We say "around " because, just as the character of each barrel, the contents of no two barrels is precisely the same. A personalized neck medallion announces that this whiskey was bottled exclusively for you. In addition, a special label bearing your barrel number, the barrelhouse rick number and the bottling date marks your whiskey as one of a kind.

You'll also be presented with the actual barrel from which your whiskey has drawn its character, along with a brass plaque and a framed certificate of ownership.

Securing your own personal stock of Jack Daniel's whiskey is a rare investment. The total price will depend on your barrel's yield and local taxes. However, you can expect to pay between $35 and $40 per bottle.  The barrel price will range from $8400 to $9600.

In making your purchase, please keep in mind that barrel orders must be received at the Distillery by the first of the month in order to be available to you at your local retailer within six weeks. Also, due to great holiday demand, please place your holiday orders before October 1."

Anyone for a group buy? 
Group Buy?   Hell no! 
lol.  Joking.  Tongue
The regular JD Single Barrel is good stuff . . . but I don't think I need 240 bottles of it!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:The regular JD Single Barrel is good stuff . . . but I don't think I need 240 bottles of it!

NANP™
[cigar]

Too much for a Heathen?  Tongue
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:The regular JD Single Barrel is good stuff . . . but I don't think I need 240 bottles of it!

NANP™
[cigar]

Too much for a Heathen?  Tongue

Too many other, better tipples on the shelf already!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I'm not a big fan of the JD Single Barrel, but, if you get a group buy, i'll buy the empty barrel, it'd make an awesome spilled planter for the front yard [lol][lol]

Ryan, get yourself the Four Roses Single Barrel, it's been my favorite recently, and it's amazing stuff.  [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:I'm not a big fan of the JD Single Barrel, but, if you get a group buy, i'll buy the empty barrel, it'd make an awesome spilled planter for the front yard [lol][lol]

Ryan, get yourself the Four Roses Single Barrel, it's been my favorite recently, and it's amazing stuff.  [thumbsup]

Oh its most certainly on my list.  Eventually. 
Never had the single barrel myself, just thought it was interesting that you could buy a whole barrel!

Djaric Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:I'm not a big fan of the JD Single Barrel, but, if you get a group buy, i'll buy the empty barrel, it'd make an awesome spilled planter for the front yard [lol][lol]

Oh its most certainly on my list.  Eventually. 
Never had the single barrel myself, just thought it was interesting that you could buy a whole barrel!
There are several other, much tastier, distilleries who will do this at well.  If your willing to pay equal funds, roughly, you can call most placers and they will hook you up.

I wouldnt mind a barrel of Wild Turkey.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Jack...meh

Better American whiskey is made in Bourbon County, Kentucky [thumbsup]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]