Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
El Primer Mundo Rosado Oscuro
Boys and Girls... I am in search of some El Primer Mundo Rosado Oscuro. Does anyone know where I can get some??? I was blessed to have been bombed with one from the Mumster and was totally hooked from the first draw. The B & M that used to carry them in my area became a victim of the recession!!! If there are any online merchants that carry them I would be grateful to hear about them. Additionally, If there are any B & M's in your area that carry them I would be happy if anyone can get me their phone no. so that I can contact them.

If there is anyone that has them in their humis and are not a great fan of them and would like to get rid of them, please let me know if we can work out a trade or I can purchase them from you.

Regard,

ANGEL
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Here is their website with a list of retailers. Hopefully more shops start to carry them, because they are great.

http://www.primermundocigars.com/cigars.html
I like smoking lightning
(06-01-2010, 05:01 PM)carl609 Wrote: Here is their website with a list of retailers. Hopefully more shops start to carry them, because they are great.

http://www.primermundocigars.com/cigars.html

Talk to Matt or Lonnie, one of them gave me a few and I in turn sent one to you..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
hmmmm, from what I read about it while trying to find some for Angel, this sounds like a stick I need to track down as well!!!

Good luck Angel, I'll keep hunting for you Smile
This is my boomstick!
I was gifted several of them when i was in GA last year by Lonnie and Matt and these things are a Great Stick. You can google Wise Ash and Ole Stogie. They are the two B&M's in GA that carry them. The marker of EPM hangs out at Wise Ash. I had the Pleasure of meeting him while I was there. Also, I Know both Matt and Lonnie can get their hands on them, but Lonnie is on the Road most of the time right now so it may by a little hard for him to assist.

I know that they are a Great stick and Hope that you can get your hands on some more!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Totally a great stick... Wish I had of grabbed a few while at home...
As mentioned Ole Stogie and Wiseash both carry them and will ship out of state...
Be sure to try the Rosado in the Perfecto size if you haven't already. It is probably my fav of all of Seans lines...
Wow, damn, sorry guys, I've been slacking as of late, wayyyyyy too much going on at home right now...Angel, shoot me a PM, let me know what your looking for, and we'll get this done.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Nice! Way to go Matt!!
This is my boomstick!
Yep, Matt as always the go to Guy.... Smile

All I have to say is "Perfecto-Perfecto-Perfecto"......
(06-08-2010, 11:16 AM)aracos Wrote: Yep, Matt as always the go to Guy.... Smile

All I have to say is "Perfecto-Perfecto-Perfecto"......

If they are available.

Angel, I've got an event at WiseAsh this weekend, so I'm going to see what he has in stock then, I'll let you know this weekend.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!