Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
El Padrino
Note: there seems to be very little information available on this cigar. I was gifted this sample. So I had to research it a bit.

6x60

wrapper: Brazillian Triple fermented
Binder:
Filler: Italian, Dominican,

Prelight:

Very nice draw a near perfect for a cigar of this imense stature, giving off a salty smokey spicy flavor. The prelight draw brought back memojavascript:%20document.editor_form.message.value%20=%20document.editor_form.text_editor.value;%20document.editor_form.post_topic.value=1;%20document.editor_form.submit();ries of walking through an open air market. The spiciness was ever present only at the back of the tongue.

Lighting this monster smoke took a triple jet torch lighter. The burn line barely visible as the maduro wrapper on this cigar is nearly black. The smoke was rich and creamy, very pleasent, with hints of sweetness, coffee, chocolate and wet earth.

Don't let Franky the Bull full you guys, he looks tough but deep down he is a very nice guy. The shame of it all is that this one cigar was a gift and I don't have another one to enjoy. I will definitely be buying more. This is a good medium bodied cigar, and a nice intro cigar for those just getting into cigars as well.