Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edge counterfeits
Maduro PiPs Wrote:same old CI bullshit...they really suck and sell inferior products...one word...GURKHA.... night and day from the B/M.
That's true MArio. I've gotten a lot of crap form Ci that was not real or had some name on it that does not exist anyplace else online or in person... I'm thinking this does not show up any place else (unless they source it form CI)
ashman Wrote:
scott81425 Wrote:
ashman Wrote:weird....they are not THAT good to have counterfeits I don't care who is making them. 
you don't like the edge? i personally love them, but do find it rather strange that he is counterfeiting his own blend. then again, i love rp, so i'll probably buy a couple to try.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the EDGE, but i just wouldnt imagine this as a counterfit.  I guess it would be easy to counterfit since they don't even have a band to worry about.
The reason they are counterfit is because they fly off the shelves.

On a side note, anybody checked out his new website?  http://www.rockypatel.com/index.html

Has anyone tried theses? Are they the same or even close?
BrianEE93 Wrote:Has anyone tried theses? Are they the same or even close?
I would not even consider it.The current Edge maduro are very dark and oily with a very full body.BTW CI Sucks Azz.Cool