Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Economic Stimulus Money
It is not a taxable income for next year but, The money was borrowed and added to our enormous deficit

[Image: debtiv.gif]

and me and you and a dog named boo  will pay it back in the form of a higher tax down the road.   FERRRRR SHERRRR

We are only adding $1.58 billion per day since September 28, 2007 and they are up on the hill just figuring how much to charge us in taxes to make it go higher because they wont cut spending.

We all have to make due with the $$ we have, why don't they?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:It is not a taxable income for next year but, The money was borrowed and added to our enormous deficit

and me and you and a dog named boo  will pay it back in the form of a higher tax down the road.   FERRRRR SHERRRR

We are only adding $1.58 billion per day since September 28, 2007 and they are up on the hill just figuring how much to charge us in taxes to make it go higher because they wont cut spending.

Wow that is depressing lol
tafdom Wrote:It is not a taxable income for next year but, The money was borrowed and added to our enormous deficit

My wife does deficit spending....Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
MikeD Wrote:I ched my checking account yesterday and it was a nice surprise to find it was there. Yay!

I know GWB want us Americans to go out and buy stuff, but I'm not sure if he wanted us to go out and buy Cuban cigars with the money Wink

Now let's see which cigars to buy... [cigar]
If they only knew
fishhound Wrote:Is there any sort of catch to this money? Someone told me it is basically a advance of next years return. Does anyone know if there is any truth to that?
I do believe that this is correct
[user=15]MikeD[/user] wrote:
Quote:I ched my checking account yesterday and it was a nice surprise to find it was there. Yay!

I know GWB want us Americans to go out and buy stuff, but I'm not sure if he wanted us to go out and buy Cuban cigars with the money Wink

Now let's see which cigars to buy... [cigar]

[ROTF]

I was kind of thinking the same thing! [cigar]