Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ET, is this in your neck of the woods?
http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/20070913_ap_gatlinggundischargeskillsmanatweaponsexpo.html
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
A few hours away....   and no, it was not my Hummer!  lol!   Mine has a sunroof, no gun! 
admin Wrote:A few hours away....   and no, it was not my Hummer!  lol!   Mine has a sunroof, no gun! 
I never said it was you...I can't say that the thought didn't cross my mind, but I never said it was you Wink.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I was racing my Waverunner a few years ago and met a friend of a friend a computer guru that made just to much money in the 80s boom. He just picked up a new hummer after being all decked out at a custom shop and told us to go over and check it out.

I'm in the back seat and notice strapped over my head a collapsible bazooka. I show it to my buddy and he says no way must be a prop. We go back and ask the guy he says no it's real. He doesn't have any live rounds with him, but he has about 40 of them left at the house. He then goes on to tell us about the other Hummer he has camouflaged, with a huge gun mounted on the back . He has a couple thousand acres ranch and goes out there on the weekends and shoots up the place. Said it cost him about $7k a year for the permits. This guy had enough money I think he could own nuclear weapons if he wanted to. These are the guys show offs without enough safety training that get other people hurt or killed.
don't they call those "technicals" in somalia? though it's usually an old toyota pickup, and it's a 50mm on a tripod. drug-addled 13 year old rebels not included.
Quote:Police did not release the man's name and were trying to piece together how the Gatling 7.62 minigun mounted on the back of a Hummer discharged.
[Image: GE_XM214_Minigun-2.jpg]
I've actually fired one of these before. As I recall around 3000 rounds per minute, sounds like a hoover vacuume cleaner. I believe the drive motor weighs in around 600 lbs....nice deer rifle.....Wink shooting the thing at nite with tracers every 100 rounds looks like a lazer beam dancing around.
hmmm, my Hummer is black with tinted windows... that would look nice mounted on there!   I don't suppose I would have any problems in traffic anymore.   Though I would be tempted to point it at a few of those goofy-arse drivers that like to cut me off!  haha!
Jeez! What a way to go. :?

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com