Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!

Look at the shit eating grin on his face! Man. are we jealous and at the same time happy for this lug? I know I could of went but I'm ordering my cabinet today instead but I'm living through Johnnie at the moment.

[Image: JohnnieBigSmokeNY2007.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[ROTF]

like a pig in slop!

time for a lebowski quote: "...it's good to know he's out there, takin' it easy for the rest of us sinners."
Bungalowbill Wrote:[ROTF]

like a pig in slop!

time for a lebowski quote: "...it's good to know he's out there, takin' it easy for the rest of us sinners."
LOL... BB, you are on my "MUST MEET" list
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

like a pig in slop!

That list just keeps getting longer and longer, thanks to SC.
fishhound Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:

like a pig in slop!

That list just keeps getting longer and longer, thanks to SC.

yup.

I may have to convert to the much shorter afraid-to-meet list.  Tongue
Well, Skipper... they would be AFRAID to see us walk in the door. Between the two of us, we could probably drink all the liquor in the place! VERY nice assortment of drinks ingested. I'm thinking you had some residual effects the next day. But, then again, you are The Skipper.

You are really making your way around the world of cigar bigshots. Great to see someone from StogieChat mingling with all of those Greats.

The last hazy photograph in the first set of pics reminds me of the Las Vegas Cigar Summit where I met Macallan. The place was so THICK with smoke, it made you choke. Although, I'm betting that the NY Big Smoke had a better ratio of quality cigar smoke to dog-rocket cigar smoke than the LV event. I almost didn't enjoy being at the Cigar Summit, it was so overwhelming. Completely scratched my throat with every breath.

Awesome Negra Modelo ashtray. I like the gold foil on the Negra Modelo, for some reason. And now I like the beer even more that I know they are pro-cigar. That is clearly a cigar ashtray. I wouldn't mind having one of those.

Looks like you had fun, and that's all that matters. Thanks for sharing all of the photographs. We are all extremely jealous.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!