Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:see the ridgeline pressing up on the top of the cleavage line?  dead giveaway of the implant moving up. 

real big boobs rock!
Rob your only a G.P. when it comes to that stuff. Those puppys are real. She is wareing a bra that pushes them up and together making such a cleavege line.

Dr. Nightshade I.M.
Nightshade Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:see the ridgeline pressing up on the top of the cleavage line?  dead giveaway of the implant moving up. 

real big boobs rock!
Rob your only a G.P. when it comes to that stuff. Those puppys are real. She is wareing a bra that pushes them up and together making such a cleavege line.

Dr. Nightshade I.M.
I stand by my original assessment.  Perhaps Eric can loosen the posting rules so the general community can further discuss this all important fact.  Wink
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Nightshade Wrote:

real big boobs rock!

Dr. Nightshade I.M.
I stand by my original assessment.  Perhaps Eric can loosen the posting rules so the general community can further discuss this all important fact.  Wink
Yes I think we need to on this one. It is for the good of the medical community. Smile
Is there any Playmate out there that DOESN'T have implants????

I seriously doubt it!