Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dunkin Donuts coffee
03-25-2010, 03:44 PM
I have been seeing a lot of commercials on tv for Dunkin Donuts coffee. Yesterday I fell victim to their clever advertising. I am not a real coffee conissuer, but think this is pretty damn good. I was wondering who else has tried it and what your opinions are.

I drink garbage coffee at work, so it gets a bit of cream and sugar. I really enjoy a good cup of black coffee, and this fits the bill.

I like smoking lightning
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2010, 03:52 PM
Funny, I just had some with a padilla 32 this afternoon. I bought a bag at the store and use a burr grinder. I'd have to say, its better than most of the store brands, although i do like 8'o clock as well. I did find some great tasting coffee at Sams Club, i think it was called sumatra. I'll have to see if i still have the label.
(03-25-2010 03:44 PM)carl609 Wrote:  I have been seeing a lot of commercials on tv for Dunkin Donuts coffee. Yesterday I fell victim to their clever advertising. I am not a real coffee conissuer, but think this is pretty damn good. I was wondering who else has tried it and what your opinions are.

I drink garbage coffee at work, so it gets a bit of cream and sugar. I really enjoy a good cup of black coffee, and this fits the bill.
03-25-2010, 03:55 PM
I consider Dunkin Donuts coffee a treat. I do buy their bean coffer every Christmas when it's on sale. I make my own in the morning and also like the A&P coffee and the New England Brand.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
2014 S.C. Fantasy Hockey President's Trophy
Honorary Shield Brother
03-25-2010, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2010 10:08 PM by iSmoke.)
My wife loves the DD coffee!! Every time I go to Costco I buy her 2 big bags... I believe they are 40 oz bags preground. Gotta say it's not too bad... have had better, but in the morning I need whatever coffee is in the pot! Need the caffeine!!!

"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
03-25-2010, 05:13 PM
I prefer Tim Horton's to DD. Just tastes better to me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-25-2010, 05:46 PM
never had it, as there isn't one around here. and my only coffee maker is the tassimo, and they don't have any dunkin donuts coffee in the t discs. so i usually drink the maxwell house stuff, but i hope one day i drive by a dunkin donuts somewhere and get to try it.
03-25-2010, 08:20 PM
There is a Dunk's on every corner up here. I think their coffee is crap but I usually find myself grabbing a cup a break due to the convienience. I much prefer Starbucks or Peets.

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
03-26-2010, 07:00 AM
I consider DD better than most store brands, but it's definitely not my coffee of choice.
Gald you really enjoyed it though, Carl!

This is my boomstick!
03-28-2010, 10:54 AM
I have to say that I'm glad there are fast-food places (McDonald's/Dunkin') out there that will serve good coffee.

Although, for great coffee, I order all my kitchen stuff from Peet's in whole bean. The Sumatra, Major Dickason's Blend, and Arabian Mocha Java are all excellent.

http://www.peets.com

No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
03-29-2010, 12:59 PM
(03-28-2010 10:54 AM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:  I have to say that I'm glad there are fast-food places (McDonald's/Dunkin') out there that will serve good coffee.

Although, for great coffee, I order all my kitchen stuff from Peet's in whole bean. The Sumatra, Major Dickason's Blend, and Arabian Mocha Java are all excellent.

http://www.peets.com

Try ordering some coffee from Torcedor Coffee. You won't be dissapointed:

http://www.torcedorcoffee.com/ Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user