Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive with care!
THIS A VIDEO TAKEN BY A STATE TROOPER DASH CAM. SEE HOW QUICKLY YOUR LIFE COULD CHANGE BY TAKING YOUR EYES OFF THE ROAD FOR A SPLIT SECOND. THINK ABOUT THIS NEXT TIME YOU SEE SOMEONE TEXTING OR READING A BOOK OR PUTTING ON THEIR MAKEUP, WHILE DRIVING.

http://rmirror.net/r/videos/comments/q5h...dent_nsfl/
THat is nuts
difficult to watch
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Horrific.
Almirante Pirata
Unbelievable. And frightening.
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
h o l y s h 3 t...............
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Horrible
Can only watch it once.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
not cool at all..... That would be a difficult to watch if you were related or knew the person in that car
Put your chin up, pull your hat down, and be a cowboy.
My wife was in one of her moods, and I called her over to the PC and said, "hey, watch this 20 second video". She grumbled and eventually came over. Popped on the earphones and I clicked play. 20 seconds later, she dropped the two or three crackers she was munching on (much to the enjoyment of the dog) and stood there open-mouthed. She asked me what happened, and I told her I didnt really know, but most probably some form of distracted driving. Changing a radio station, lighting a smoke, texting, talking on the phone, doing make-up, dropped a donut, etc. She hasnt said much, but I know its on her mind.
My thoughts and feelings go out to the driver of the truck. While there is no real information in the clip, he/she was *most probably* not hurt seriously. Living with that has got to be the worst, knowing that there was nothing that they could have done that would have altered the outcome.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.