Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Estate event
amazing haul... i'll have to find one of these events when i get back. Big Grin
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less"

Gen Shinseki
(09-20-2012, 09:31 PM)Dwharmsway Wrote: amazing haul... i'll have to find one of these events when i get back. Big Grin

Get back soon..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Where do you find out about events like this?
Support my Movember team to support Prostate and testicular cancer awareness at: http://us.movember.com/team/747249

nice job....the UZI's & Undercrowns are my current Favs. The hat is awesome!!!! I really would love to score an Undercrown Hat.
(09-21-2012, 07:13 PM)halfflash Wrote: Where do you find out about events like this?

Cigar websites and getting to know the folks that work in the B&Ms that host the events.

IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!
I had a good, but short, time at the event. I picked up a box of Number 9s so I got a bunch of swag which was cool, but here was the real score:
[Image: 9F2BA196-487C-46F8-A762-66610087FE44-231...a176a5.jpg]
The "A". It was like 10x47 I think. They only made 2,000 I think Fabian said, but I wish they made more and I could get a whole box. I got two in a coffin and if I'd known it was gonna be as good as it was I wouldn't have given one to Gus. Great stick.
(09-20-2012, 01:31 AM)Ari Wrote: Those Joya De Nicarauga Antana Dark Corojos are my fav right now, if you haven't tried them yet you are in for a nice cigar.

Smoking one right now, these are amazing smokes.
Not only a very good cigar, but they are a long smoke, they burn slowly for some reason. You get your money's worth in taste and time.

(09-23-2012, 04:42 PM)AF_Mac Wrote:
(09-20-2012, 01:31 AM)Ari Wrote: Those Joya De Nicarauga Antana Dark Corojos are my fav right now, if you haven't tried them yet you are in for a nice cigar.

Smoking one right now, these are amazing smokes.

“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
no doubt
Just discovered the UnderCrown and I love it...