Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Estate Egg... anyone had it?
Saw some of these online, look interesting. Anyone had it? Anyone like it?
I would avoid it unless you really want to smoke one.  You can get a very fine cigar for the price of one of those or 2 good cigars.
[smokin2]

That being said, I wouldn't say no if someone gifted me one, but I probably will never buy one.

I had my local Drew Estate rep give me one.  Haven't smoked it yet, maybe Aracos will come on and tell you how they are, I think he smoked one not too long ago.  They don't seem to be infused, so at least they won't destroy your good sticks if you should happen to get one and put it in the humi.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
We had 4 of them going at poker night @ Ole Stogie a few weeks ago... 3 Connies and 1 Maduro... Even had a long ash contest Tongue The winners smoke them down to the nub (literally)... Not a bad smoke, something different to be sure... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
maverick Wrote:Saw some of these online, look interesting. Anyone had it? Anyone like it?

Well...you only live once right?......

Well...you only die once too!.....

Step away from the egg....Step away from the egg....

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
those things are like a car accident..i want to look away but i cant..lol but i will try some soon..

My advice... Try It...
I haven't tried one myself, but I have read a lot of reviews of them.  For the most part people think they are a disgusting tasting novelty item.  From my perspective it just doesn't make sense to waste your time and money on something like that when there are so many great sticks to try.  So my advice would be to wait to try one until you have sampled every real cigar you are interested in.

Brad
[user=1432]TheFife[/user] wrote:
Quote:I haven't tried one myself, but I have read a lot of reviews of them.  For the most part people think they are a disgusting tasting novelty item.  From my perspective it just doesn't make sense to waste your time and money on something like that when there are so many great sticks to try.  So my advice would be to wait to try one until you have sampled every real cigar you are interested in.

Brad

To each his own...
But if you haven't tried it, all you have to go by is other people's takes on it.. It's not like it killed me to smoke the one I had. Hell, I even paid so one of the other guys had one... It's a novelty without a doubt, but I'll put it up there with smoking a Chief or Medusa or a baseball bat etc... You do if for fun and to say that "You Have Done It"...

I mean hell, if I waited to smoke every questionable stick before I tried every so called "real" stick I wanted to, I'd never get around to them, and would have never found several sticks I have come to enjoy...
The Drew Estate egg was a great smoke.  My favorite line of cigars is the Drew Estate line.