Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Doubled...........literally!
Doubled Dave made this for me and Mum brought it to the herf. Jimmie even drilled holes for me to hang it. Awesome gift I will cherish forever!

[Image: Cordova2010Final002.jpg]

And Lonnie hit me with a special Ghurka he said I just may like. I have yet to smoke it but will soon! Thanks Lonnie!

[Image: Cordova2010Final012.jpg]
That's an awesome sign Tank and it has few miles on it now.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
and 3, although, it wasn't one you came home to, so I'm not sure if it counts the same ???? But for purposed of this rant, it does...HAHAHA. i've said it before, I'll say it again, DD, that is one awesome sign bro, you's got's you's some talent LOL !!!!
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Sweet!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
(01-15-2010, 09:11 PM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote: and 3, although, it wasn't one you came home to, so I'm not sure if it counts the same ???? But for purposed of this rant, it does...HAHAHA. i've said it before, I'll say it again, DD, that is one awesome sign bro, you's got's you's some talent LOL !!!!

I have to say Matt, you reminded me a lot of Doubled.
Both down to earth guys and very generous..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That is very cool!
Very nice!
Glad you like it Tank, and we are gonna have to try to include you in the next PA herf?! Matt and Jimmie thanks for the kind words.
(01-15-2010, 09:32 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 09:11 PM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote: and 3, although, it wasn't one you came home to, so I'm not sure if it counts the same ???? But for purposed of this rant, it does...HAHAHA. i've said it before, I'll say it again, DD, that is one awesome sign bro, you's got's you's some talent LOL !!!!

I have to say Matt, you reminded me a lot of Doubled.
Both down to earth guys and very generous..

Jim i agree Smile
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
nice one for TANK
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far