Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double-teamed by the Firm. This time it's RobFather
Just after being stunned by a hit from ColbyPants and just before leaving for beautiful downtown Lodi for IC's herf, I get blasted yet again. This time the foul creature is the Cowboy. Damage assessment....

[Image: Rob-hit02.jpg]

Man, talk about some wowzers!!!! Confusedhock:

The Doc is in need of some dopamine, stat! Who's got my back??!! Or will I have to dig my way out of this myself?

Thanks Rob, for a glorious assortment of stogies. You are a master of the hit! [party2]

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
FEAR THE FIRM!!

Nice hit, da Robfatha!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Help is on the way Doc

ps

good hit Rob TongueWink
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
no hit at all sir but rather a feeble attempt to repay you for the generosity shown me with your last postal assault.  hope you enjoy them.
A massive hit on the man behind the green pickle smelling curtain. Awesome hit on the great Doc! Smile Robfather showing ZERO mercy!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:Help is on the way Doc
[Image: shriners.jpg]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:Help is on the way Doc
[Image: shriners.jpg]
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
stunning hit, vaquero! not an ounce of fat on that ordinance.

the firm exhibits ruthless generosity once again.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:[Image: shriners.jpg]

Charge!

lol

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool