Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done
So im finally done with finals (I know im the young guy on here lol), but just kinda needed to brag after all my stress and hard work. I ended up getting the highest grade in my Microeconomics class (93%) and the highest in my Mgt. Information Systems class (96%). Deffinetly heading to my B&M and picking up something nice for myself as a reward lol.
You're not alone - Some other College students here very close to SC.

Fantastic job and I'd say the reward is well earned.
Congrats MK!
Big pat on the back for your hard work there.

Well done and keep it up.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Nice going,

I pick up my youngest son on Monday as he will finishing his first year.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
AWESOME job man!! Pat yourself on the back and fire up a fat one. Then go smoke you a good cigar. [ROTF]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Congrats on the great job!  Cool

Many of us have been there.  In my day instead of cigars I was too busy trying to get laid.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Yes I remember finals well and I do know what you just went through.  Congrats and enjoy some R&R.

BTW, wait until you get older and you start having dreams that you have not been to class all semester and you show up the day of the final exam not knowing anything.  And everyone is looking at you funny.  I get these about 2-3 times per year and I wake up in a cold sweat.
Congrats on the grades... your hard work will pay off one day. Enjoy that well deserved cigar!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]