Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don Lino Africa
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:great box too
Forgot about that!  VERY VERY true.  A definate eye-catcher.
I really like these--both the kifaro and the punda milia. I'd love to get my hands on one of those ashtrays...hmmm, maybe I could smoke a whole box! Smile
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
DJohnson Wrote:I really like these--both the kifaro and the punda milia. I'd love to get my hands on one of those ashtrays...hmmm, maybe I could smoke a whole box! Smile
Do it!!!  The ashtray is so nice, definitely my favorite in my collection.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
DJohnson Wrote:I really like these--both the kifaro and the punda milia. I'd love to get my hands on one of those ashtrays...hmmm, maybe I could smoke a whole box! Smile
Do it!!!  The ashtray is so nice, definitely my favorite in my collection.
Did it! [cigar]
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
Good for you Deanna
I can't get enough of these . . . haven't tried the Duma yet, but I absolutely love the Kifaro and Punda Milia.  The churchill size, Tembo, is also terrific, though I've only had one of those.

NANP

[cigar]

NANP™
Viking1
Sent a couple for you in the box pass,plus there is two churchill's in there too available for the takeing from someone.
Enjoy!Wink
Oh goody Smile I can not wait Smile

-Ben
Gabriel the Kifaros came in Thursday along with the ashtray. They both look great! Thank you for the service and the deal!