Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don Julio
I'm not a big Tequila fan, but I have heard tons of good things about this brand.  Today on the way home I stopped and picked up a bottle of Don Julio Anejo.  Just finished a glass, and I must say that, that was probably the smoothest Tequila, and possibly alcohol that I have ever had.  Very nice clean flavor, but the finish could have been a little longer.  For anyone that is a big fan of Tequila I would definitely recommend trying it out, although it is a little expensive ($68.00).
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I like this stuff. Here are some of the nicer tequilas:

Don Julio Anejo
El Dorado Anejo
El Corazon Anejo

And I'm about to try out the Cazadores Anejo.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Went through a bottle of this stuff with a couple friends.  Quite possibly the only tequila I've had that you can actually sip by itself.  Only wish it were a little cheaper.
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:I like this stuff. Here are some of the nicer tequilas:

Don Julio Anejo
El Dorado Anejo
El Corazon Anejo

And I'm about to try out the Cazadores Anejo.
Dub, the Cazadores is just o.k. in my book.  The Don Julio is an everyday Tefquila, I have had some really good ones, just don't want to pay 150 a bottle, I'll stick with Cabo Wabo Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.