Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog Ass Smoke.....
Vegas de Fonseca

anybody like these??? did I get a dud??? What a HORRIBLE smoke.....real dog shit flavor....

this is where it belongs after a few puffs........

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Vegas de Fonseca

anybody like these??? did I get a dud??? What a HORRIBLE smoke.....real dog shit flavor....

this is where it belongs after a few puffs........

I have one in the humi, I am afraid of it now.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
i smoked one a while back, and share your exact opinion. there was just nothing to it but nastiness.
to tell ya the truth....I spotted it in the humi tonight before heading to the shop....I am trying to burn alot of misc. singles that I seem I can never get rid of. Smile The cello was very yellow/brown. I said damn...this has some age! Not sure where it came from.....but when I took the cello off....HOLY SHIT! The cigar looks like it was soaked in water and left out on the line to dry. Just really bad....

It smelled OK....so I lit it up.....bad moveeeeeee.....Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
scott81425 Wrote:i smoked one a while back, and share your exact opinion. there was just nothing to it but nastiness.
I'm not alone! Big Grin
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

I've enjoyed the few that I have tried FWIW.  Nice cammy flavor for a cheap price.
Tis was the first cigar I ever smoked and I thought it was good, Very straight forward is the best way to describe the stogie. Doesnt change.

Jesbus is a fan of these, here he is having one on prom night.

[Image: DSCI0040.jpg]

and we played cards

[Image: DSCI0041.jpg]

and I ...

[Image: DSCI0044.jpg]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:and I ...

[Image: DSCI0044.jpg]

fish rapist! Confusedhock:

oh yeah paul.  good move here.  Tongue

is that a po in the background?