Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does cigar ratings mean anything to you
i don't really pay attention to ratings. Mostly listen to they guys here and go with flavor profiles and such that i know i like. but i always like trying new things
--Mike
(09-23-2010, 06:51 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: I don't give much thought about reviews unless I know the person that wrote it or am familiar with their palate. I prefer to talk to people that have similar likes and dislikes to me. For example, if I talk to Robbie or Steve and they like a cigar, the odds are excellent that I will like it as well.

Agreed plus Bluesman..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I pull three random pages out of my newest Thompson catalog, and that is what I buy. Smile

Really I just buy what I want, not what CA's advertisers and editors want me to buy. I pay attention to what I hear about on SC some of the time, but everyones tastes are different. I try to get one or two that I havent tried when I go to the shop. Usually stuff I have heard good things about, or have been wanting to try for a while.
I like smoking lightning