Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doc's House Blown Off the Map!
My Secret Santa has been keeping a low profile, some minor taunts, but nothing to write home about.... well, was I ever in for a surprise.....

Santa leveled my entire house as well as the rest of what used to be called the city of ATASCADERO. In fact, it is very fitting that, in Spanish, Atascadero means, "mudhole," because, and I kid you not, that's about all there is left.

I tell you what, this was my first time participating in a Secret Santa cigar gift exchange and I am absolutely blown away. I was so excited that my dogs became visibly upset and one pee'd on the carpet in my office. I didn't even stop to clean it up. I was in a package-induced euphoria.
 [party4][party4]

After you get done reading the list, you will know who my SS is. And let me tell you, this man is a saint.

First, let me break it down for you and then, I'll SHOW you the DAMAGE...

1. A box of Oliva Serie O, maduro torpedo's. Confusedhock: Wow! I cannot tell you how long I have been waiting to try these smokes, and in a maduro, no less. Fantastic.

2. A box of the special edition CAO Brazilia versus Italia cigars. Now this is uncanny. I have had that box in my online shopping cart a total of three times. All three times, I closed out without ordering it. It was absolutely meant to be. I am really tickled. Wow! I am already out of breath and need oxygen. But there's MORE>>>Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

3. An Oliva Cigar Company leather bound travel humidor. This humi will be making a trip with me to Central America next month. It is a perfect size.

4. A bottle of Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. This is 90-proof. Let me tell you Santa has done his homework. I am totally impressed.

5. A bottle of Olifant Dry Gin. This Gin from Holland is going to be making some mighty fine martini's this Christmas.

6. A great Oliva Cigar Company shirt. This is done in Latin-style and I absolutely love it.

7. And, last but not least, what is the Doc without his bandana??? NADA. I received a Jack Daniel's "Old No. 7" bandana. Woo hooo! Doc gets to switch off with a new look.

Okay, now feast your eyes on this feast.... [wow][wow][wow]

Photo One: this is the whole enchiliada
[Image: secret_santa_2006a.jpg]

Photo Two: A look at the Oliva's with the travel humi and CAO's off to the side. You can also see the bandana at the bottom of the photo.
[Image: secret_santa_2006b.jpg]

Photo Three: The Buffalo Trace Bourbon, the Olifant Gin and the Oliva Shirt.
[Image: secret_santa_2006c.jpg]

Photo Four: The CAO boxed set.
 [Image: secret_santa_2006d.jpg]

I'm sure most of you can guess who my SS is. Let me tell you bro, you are THE MAN. I will have to think of some very special retribution for such a senseless act of kindness and Christmas giving. They say it's better to give than to receive... if that's the case, then Sam, you must surely be on a "HIGH"!!!!

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Sam-ta Clause!  Wow.  Absolutely wow.  Wow.
SHIT-DAMN! Nice friggin hit Santa!
Santa strikes again!
Great hit!
Outstanding work there Santa, a great gift for a great BOTL!! Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
That is just insane!!!!!!!!!!! what a hit on the SC Doctor! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Sam-ta Clause!  Wow.  Absolutely wow.  Wow.
100% my guess too son.
Your very welcome Doc!!

I am glad you like everything. It was fun putting it together, and I was glad when I got u for as my recepient.

That Gin was a company I was part owner of. It's yummy.

Have a VERY Merry Christmas!

Well... Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year.  You da man Santa.  Way to Deck the Doc.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
WOW!!   And then some!!!

Now thats some hit!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles