Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doc's 4th Annual Herf Recap
(06-30-2010, 01:40 PM)Lurch Wrote: Ones of those kilts would like like a mini skirt on me. That even makes me puke a little.

Think air conditioning... Big Grin
Looks like another great herf. Wish I could be there. I am in the same boat as Lurch. So many herfs, so little time. I hope to make it to Robbies next time, and Vegas is a lock.
I like smoking lightning
(06-30-2010, 06:48 PM)carl609 Wrote: Looks like another great herf. Wish I could be there. I am in the same boat as Lurch. So many herfs, so little time. I hope to make it to Robbies next time, and Vegas is a lock.

Yea time and money lol!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(06-30-2010, 06:59 PM)Medic443stl Wrote:
(06-30-2010, 06:48 PM)carl609 Wrote: Looks like another great herf. Wish I could be there. I am in the same boat as Lurch. So many herfs, so little time. I hope to make it to Robbies next time, and Vegas is a lock.

Yea time and money lol!

You can always make more money Smile The hard part is explaining to the old lady that I am taking another vacation without her. I need to figure out a way to camouflage all these herfs as some kind of work thing, a training class in Pensacola, an ice cream seminar at the Mohegan Sun, machinery training in North Dakota, sensitivity training in Central Cali. Think she'll buy it? I dont, but that wont stop me from trying Devilish
I like smoking lightning
(06-30-2010, 07:08 PM)carl609 Wrote:

Yea time and money lol!

You can always make more money Smile The hard part is explaining to the old lady that I am taking another vacation without her. I need to figure out a way to camouflage all these herfs as some kind of work thing, a training class in Pensacola, an ice cream seminar at the Mohegan Sun, machinery training in North Dakota, sensitivity training in Central Cali. Think she'll buy it? I dont, but that wont stop me from trying Devilish

or you could just bring her along.
(06-30-2010, 10:37 PM)Lurch Wrote:
(06-30-2010, 07:08 PM)carl609 Wrote:

Yea time and money lol!

or you could just bring her along.

I suppose that is an option too Smile She will be coming with to Pensacola for sure if I ever make it there
I like smoking lightning
Sergio's artwork on the autograph board was awesome. The things you learn in East L.A. LOL!

[Image: 2010-herf-board.jpg?derivative=medium&so...7683290001]
This herf was perhaps the best ever. The unique combination of great weather and great people made the herf especially awesome.

Thanks to all who made it out this year and for those who didn't... we hope to see you next year.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
(06-29-2010, 06:05 PM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(06-29-2010, 05:16 PM)-PO- Wrote: Looks like a missed out on a great time with some great BOTL

LOL... Paul, there was a guy there almost as annoying as Ted from HARD 9 in Reno... Cool
Well then maybe I didn't miss out too much Big Grin LOL
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
man...i am JEALOUS!!!!!! Good for you guys! That is f'n awesome!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Here's what we were doing on Friday afternoon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BSV3Be-bu0

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com