Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you smoke panetelas?
I am intrigued but hesitant to try one.  Smoked cigarettes for 15 yrs and going on 5 yrs since I quit. Like a herion addict, I am very careful about staying away from them and I have had moments of weakness in which I almost picked them back up again.

Do you smoke them?  How long does it take you? I think I am going to try one on a cold night with a cold beer.  They are just so damn small. 
I like "juniors" like the ones RP and DL Africa put out 4-5 to a tin. Those last me about 20 minutes and are great for weeknights or when I'm out at my mom's (she hates it when I come out and spend the hour+ after dinner out in the yard with a stogie instead of inside playing Rummikub and listening to her yak, lol). The DL Africa is called a "Kuba" and now also comes in a cool little 50-cab. TW got one in at their last tasting.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I smoke them every chance I get. Great shape for the most flav. and your not out there all night working on one stogie....(But Yes Tank I will smoke the giant CAOBig Grin)

The ones that rock are the cohiba cigarrillos, small as a camel but with a better taste and no chemicalsCool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I think I need to pick some up and smoke more of them, thats for sure!
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Padron Corticos are awesome little smokes, but a bigger ring gauge than what you are probably talking about.  Camacho tins are closer to a panatela...
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Smalles cigar I smoke is the LFD L-200 Natural Oscuro.

trust me, you wont ever mistake this cigar for a cigarette Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Smalles cigar I smoke is the LFD L-200 Natural Oscuro.

Nor would you smoke it like a cigarette. Nice easy draws required or they smoke hot.

Howdy mike!
[user=113]cjbully[/user] wrote:
Quote:
MikeD Wrote:Smalles cigar I smoke is the LFD L-200 Natural Oscuro.

Nor would you smoke it like a cigarette. Nice easy draws required or they smoke hot.

Howdy mike!

that's the most crucial thing... if you tend to smoke fast and furious, thin gauge cigars are not for you. i'm a slow-poke, so i dig the thin sticks at times. the main difference from thick gauges is the changes in flavor and intensity as the cigar burns... much more noticeable in the thin guys.

my latest fav is the tatuaje especiale, which is a roller coaster of insane flavors and changes. the best i've had was multi-year aged monte cubano especial, just incredibly beautiful and delicate.

all in all, thinners are most definitely not a beginner's project. but with time and discipline, boy are they worth the damn. Big Grin
I need to grab a few and try.