Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you collect your bands?
(09-28-2011, 01:49 PM)SJS Wrote:
(09-28-2011, 01:46 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: I have 3 full size humidors with nothing but bands in them. I also collect all of the torp tips I cut and put them in this bowl. Looks pretty cool.

I collect all my torp tips, punched & clipped caps.....I have filled an Oliva ashtray with them....I thought it was only me !!!!!

i used to use them to hold dimes and keep it in the car for phone calls and parking meters. Hah... no need for dimes these days.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I did this quite a few years back...still use it all the time for coffee or tea.

[Image: Picture927.jpg]

[Image: Picture925.jpg]
Good job David.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I save my cigar bands so i can try and remember what i like and didnt. I fold some of the ones i didnt like but over time however some of the ones i know i did like due to there size have folded themselves over. I currently keep them in a plastic cigar bag from the smoke shops when you get a few cigars. I only have one bag so far. Of course if i smoked it alot of times i would just throw it away since i already had one of those. Smile