Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinner with DPGDude
Last night we had the pleasure of having DPGDude Ernie join us for dinner and an evening of cigars. After battling the local traffic he made it out to my place around 5:30. I lit the charcoal and we both lit up Anejo Sharks. My timing was a bit off, as the coals didnt have a lot of life left in them when I finally threw the steaks on, but I made due. We sat down for a nice meal, and then of course had to have another cigar. This time we went with AVO's, Ernie an LE09 and me a LE10 that he gifted me. He showed us some great videos of his kids on YouTube, and we had some great conversation. Next thing we knew, it was 11pm. time flys I guess.

Ernie, again, it was great to meet you, and hopefully we can sneak in a few more cigars before you head back. I know we say it a lot, but Stogie Chat has to be the greatest group of guys I have ever known.

We only got one picture, sorry. We were to busy having a great time.

[Image: 389882135.jpg]
I like smoking lightning
Ernie just jumps right in. Awesome!
That is awesome - great job guys!
Looks like Great Time
(07-20-2010, 01:40 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Ernie just jumps right in. Awesome!

Your long lost brother maybe? LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Looks like he will fit in nicely!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Long last brother, T you are way too much.

Carl, very nice to take care of the newbie..

Steaks and stogies, what else can you ask for..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Awesome stuff, guys! Smile
This is my boomstick!
he is not gonna be a newbie when i am done with him
Dinner with Carl and his girl was great. His Korean style steaks were awesome and his wonderful girl made some fresh corn and salads. More importantly, they took me in like we'd been friends for a long time. I'm hoping we will be friends for a long time. Great conversation and good food and cigars were had and I left full and happy!!!

Carl, I hope we do get another opportunity.

Ernie