Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you guys see this
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20179325,00.html

Jackass did a show and Knoxville tried to do some jump on a dirtbike. In short he didn't make it. But he did manage to break his "wee wee"
He finally made the big time and he's  still doing these stupid gags, I don't get it.
Ouch. Confusedhock:

"That's gotta hurt" just seems so inadequate when watching an entire motorcycle fall from 15 feet in the air directly onto a guy's crotch. [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Ouch. Confusedhock:

"That's gotta hurt" just seems so inadequate when watching an entire motorcycle fall from 15 feet in the air directly onto a guy's crotch. [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]

I don't know....several years ago, he was on Opie & Anthony's show....He took a stapler & staples his balls. Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Ouch. Confusedhock:

NANP™
[cigar]

I don't know....several years ago, he was on Opie & Anthony's show....He took a stapler & staples his balls. Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
What a way to make a living [doh]...... I know he is making tons of money but some of the stuff those guys do wouldn't be worth it (in my opinion). Hard to enjoy your money while recovering from a broken [winner]
Yeah I saw that yesterday, I covered up my privates will I was watching it. Reflex reaction. OUCH!
Well if you have the money this guy does and you are still pulling Jackass stunts you deserve a shot to the jewels.
I'm so happy for the jackass!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Too bad the end of the handelbar didn't plunge into his eye socket and through his empty brain. [lol][lol][lol]