Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did You Know???
For all you java junkies...

Did you know that Hawaii is the only US state that grows coffee?
“I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever.”  -Mark Twain
Did you know that i didn't know that you all knew i didn't know what you knew i didn't know.
Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
Did you know that the only time a swallow (barn) stops is to sleep except when incubating their eggs, everything else is done on the wing. Yes everything. 43 times per second, no wonder swallows aren't more prevelant.
Electric Prune Wrote:Did you know that the best sellign album/cassette/CD of all time is "Greatest Hits" by the Eagles. The best selling debut album/cassette/cd (whatever) is still "Boston" by Boston. 
Wes check that one.  I believe the best selling debut album is Appetite for Destruction.
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
Is this an African swallow or a european swallow?
discdog Wrote: no wonder swallows aren't more prevelant.
Yeah, rare even in college
cabbage is 91% water
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
lemons contain more sugar than strawberries
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
There are approx. 100,000 bacteria in one liter of drinking water.
George Carlin