Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Crown Maximus
Life is short.  Fire that b*#ch up!![cigar]
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I've never had one, but with the high price point, I think the expectations that people have are too high.
i have a few boxes... we'll just have to take care of that Tonto the next time we meet!
madurodave Wrote:Life is short.  Fire that b*#ch up!![cigar]
Ok, fired it up tonight, there was way to much estrogen in the house (wife & two daughters) and thought this would be a good time to let out some testosterone and hit the patio and strike this stogie up!

Finding my man chair on the patio I cut this bad boy and it cut real nice.  It was rolled a little tight from the half-way point to the cap but worked that out.  Lit nicely but was a little hard to draw with  little smoke to show for my puffing [cigar]  but once lit it did really well.  And NO, I am not a short, fat white person [lol]

[Image: dia_crwn-1001.jpg] 
The taste was really smooth and mellow, like a nice chocolate flavor.  This taste continued throughout the smoke, very nice and smooth.  Wasn't sure what to expect based on the comments but have to say this is one of the most consistent sticks I have yet to have the pleasure of enjoying [happy] The taste didn't change and the ash was tight until it finally fell off.  Excuse the blurry pic, it was getting freakin cold out tonight

[Image: DSCF5790.jpg]

The taste finally changed near the end, got a little stronger like expresso but was still enjoyable.  Took almost two hours to finish this one and by then the house was really quiet Smile

Overall , this was a good smoke but at $13.25 a stick at my local shop it will be a special treat.

It gets a [thumbsup] from this rookie!
nice review, partner[thumbsup]
madurodave Wrote:nice review, partner[thumbsup]
What Dave said! Hey at $13.25 sounds like you had two hours of enjoyment. That's only $6.68 an hour.[lol]

Glad you liked it.
Glad you enjoyed it.  What is up with the stubby fingers?  Tongue[lol]
US_Tank Wrote:Glad you enjoyed it.  What is up with the stubby fingers?  Tongue[lol]

Hahahaha...knew that would come up Tongue  It's actually the camera lens, it was set to short and stubby so I could fit the stick in the pic, otherwise all you would have seen is my long fingers and me feet are really long and big too! [lol][lol][lol]