Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denial of Service Attack at CheapHumidors.com
i dont think your alone, i think cigar.com and cigarinternational is also under ddos attack

It looks like our website is back up and operational. You may experience some slowness on the site for a brief period. I'm glad this didn't last very long and hopefully it's over now!
heck of an attack huh? 3 hours.
You have to wonder who these morons are. Glad everything is ok.
Thanks Skipper. Everything seems to be fine. All of our critical information and data is stored separately. Website seems to be operating at peak again!
I spoke too soon, clearly. This is a DDOS (Distributed Denial Of Service attack) and this morning at 9AM when computers came online here in the US the attack resumed. We've blocked thousands of IP addresses but the performance of the site may continue to be slow.

On the bright side, since we were working on the site anyways we launched the new version! Check it out if you can get on it and let me know your thoughts. Again, it may be slow or glitchy since the attack is ongoing but you can see the new design and categories, I'm eager to hear y'alls feedback.
I think I'll wait until you guys got the DDOS clened up for good..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore