Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delayed Christmas
To a couple BOTLs If I ever get home. You two will be getting your annual Christmas gift or bomb. LOL You know the yearly coffin. I have been so damn busy and don't see a break till late March or April. But will be home next week for a couple days. Before I head back to the south again. This is just a heads up I am still around and a couple of fogs will get there annual Coffin
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
I'm far too young and handsome for a coffin.

So the list is a short one ...... there are a couple of coffin dodgers here though.

Hmmmmmm
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
We miss your Buckit - Azz.....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-18-2012, 11:25 AM)Parkster Wrote: I'm far too young and handsome for a coffin.

So the list is a short one ...... there are a couple of coffin dodgers here though.

Hmmmmmm

LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
and the first to come shuffling in with his walking frame was .......... hahahahahahaha
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(01-18-2012, 11:25 AM)Parkster Wrote: I'm far too young and handsome for a coffin.

Hmmmmmm

WORD! Glad I am not a FOG!
Hahaha Tank. You are old Hahahahaha
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(01-18-2012, 12:05 PM)US_Tank Wrote:

Hmmmmmm

WORD! Glad I am not a FOG!

Maybe compared to some......but you still have FUG covered !!!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(01-18-2012, 12:43 PM)buckit60 Wrote: Hahaha Tank. You are old Hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Tank is old.

Nana
Buckit is sending a couple of FOGs coffins.
Sounds about right. Good to see you still have your special touch.
Almirante Pirata