Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decisions, Decisions...
So a Monte Afrique Glass Top Humi for $30 or a Antietam for $130???
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Antietam!
US_Tank Wrote:Antietam!
ditto
Since it's used, any certian things I should look for??

Will be picking it up later today... Wink
Answer being .....Antietam DUH !!!

Actually if you have the extra loot you should pick them both up , for those prices as we know here eventually you will need more space !!

Do you have a friend that has turned to drugs ?? As those are crack head prices !! LOL
BuddhaBill Wrote:Answer being .....Antietam DUH !!!

Actually if you have the extra loot you should pick them both up , for those prices as we know here eventually you will need more space !!

Do you have a friend that has turned to drugs ?? As those are crack head prices !! LOL

If I had the $$ I would, I really like that Monte Humi. As it is my Wife will most likely kill me and sell it to someone else afterwords... :?

Well I am now a member of the Antietam Club...
I may have enough to fill one of the drawers Tongue...

And no, he wasn't a crack head... I found it listed on Craigslist. The guy is a BOTL but had dbl bypass surgery and between his doctor and wife had to get rid of all his stogies and accessories... I've missed some great deals in the past on Craigslist, this time I happened on it at the right time... The Antietam did come with a couple of Chateau Fuente's in it though... He said a humidor should never change hands empty... Wink
Congrats on the Antietam! Sounds like im gunna have to start checking craigslist
Great news Lonnie. Congrats...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome to the club!  You'll love it.  Now fill it! Big Grin
Lonnie, see if you can beat Budda with some pics of your new purchase.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore