Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead Pool 2019 Game Thread
(12-28-2019, 08:49 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: That one was shocking.

Yeah.  I knew he was injured when he fell back in 2014.  I wonder if that was a contributing factor in his death.  No cause was given.
I used to listen to him way back when I was going to college.  I even called in & spoke to him once.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Time is running out. Looks like Jimmie will win. Less than 6 hours to go.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I need a lot of bad things to happen for me to win
No Justice, No Peace!
Congratulations Jimmie!
No Justice, No Peace!
Congrats Jimmie!
If anyone is interested in playing for 2020, sign up here: http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/Thread-Dead-Pool-2020
Congrats on the win Mum!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Jimmie, I'll try to get the cigars out to you this week. 
I have to search for your new addy.
This week and next will be very busy between work and prepping for a fishing trip to LOTW. I will get mine out after I get back from my trip.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Guys, Jimmie has new mailing info.  PM me for the info.