Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
De La Concha

Hi John:

As the General Manager of De La Concha, it is my pleasure to invite all our club members to an extraordinary cigar tasting event on Wednesday, October 17th, 2007 from 1pm till 7pm. On this great day we will feature the Zino Classic line of cigars hand made in the Dominican Republic with an Honduran Blend of Long Filler Tobaccos.

For this event we will have the following:

[*]Buy any 2 Zino Classic Cigars and get 1 Zino Classic Cigar Free (Max 3 free Cigars)

[*]Buy a box of any Zino Classic Cigars and get a free Zino Classic Cigar Cutter ($45 Value) as well as Zino Classic Polo Shirt.

[*]Live Jazz music featuring the famous De La Concha trio "Smoking Oasis"

[*]A sampling of some great spirits

[*]Some great Prizes will be raffled off to some of our lucky guests(w/Purchase)

[*]Our Zino Classic hostess Beth will be here to greet you

[*]Representatives from Davidoff will be on hand to answer any questions you might have about the Zino Classic Line of Cigars

[*]Since this great event happens to be on my birthday (Ron Melendi) wish me happy birthday and guess my age you will be entered in a special raffle.
Come on down to De La Concha and Smoke some great Zino Classic Cigars and meet other cigar connoisseurs that share your passion of the leaf and "The Good Life".

De La Concha did his part and now it’s up to you to come on down to these great events and smoke some great cigars. Call us toll free at 888-244-2704 or come in to the shop at 1390 6th Ave. NY, NY 10019

[b]Experience a Century of Melendi Family Tradition. Experience a True Tobacconist. Experience De La Concha.

Looking forward to seeing you soon, Your friends at the House of De La Concha 212-757-3167 [/b]
I went last night. It was pretty good. I went with my Chief Adminstrative Officer form my company. They had 5 different rums they were giving out. And were pushing some Zino that didn't impress me so I bought 2 LG coronados and we drank, smoked, bullshted and relaxed from 3 till 6.
That sounds great Skip. How many people were there?  OH, what kind of work do you do?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

it was nice. Overcrowded and noplace to sit but the shop is alive and well with the new management.