Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davidoff
When Sergione came over, he briefly mentioned that I should try a Davidoff. I just finished the Davidoff 6000 I picked up a few days ago and it Blew me away!! Very smooth and elegant (for lack of a better word). Tons of smoke, flavor and a perfect burn!! I loved it.

The wife wasn't in the mood for a smoke so I went out alone. When she smelled that puppy through the "accidentally" cracked patio door she had to come out and share it with me, the aroma on this thing was Awesome!!! Thanks for the suggestion Sergio...Smile

I'm definitely going to pick up different types of these to try out. I see that there's an assortment of 12 sold, anyone have favorites?
[thumbsup]Dude!!

You cant go wrong with a Davidoff. The best relaxation cigar. Light it and dont worry about the burn...just enjoy smoking.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Henke makes a great cigar whether it be Davidoff or Avo.  But they are spendy. 
"Elegant" is a perfect word for the Davidoff experience . . . I was fortunate in receiving a few special edition Jeffrey Stone Davidoffs from Uncle Bob awhile back (hitchhikers in a partial box purchase) and . . . wow. Just incredible.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I smoked a Milenia or millenium or whatever in Vegas last year..  It was AWESOME!
And POWERFUL!! 
Totally worth the $20some I paid for it in Vegas.  I think I paid that anway... I can't remember.

Ya I spent over $20 for mine, and I'd do it again...Smile. A box would break down to only $15 or so a piece. I'm thinking that's the way to go.
Box is the way to go but still a pricy cigar...non the less its the case of ,"You Get what you Paid for"Big Grin

Attached Files
.bmp   harvey.bmp (Size: 197.81 KB / Downloads: 95)
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I enjoy the classics and the Special R.....but if you want more kick, go with what Djaric got, the millenium. Cool smoke.

To be honest though, they are all great and you cant go wrong with any.
George Carlin
I like the Anniversary #3 tubo!  I bought one in Skipper's shop for $30.  Damn NY taxes!