Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn.
Guess it's my turn. My mother has cancer, and is scheduled for a full hysterectomy (that's where it is) Monday morning. She's 75, so . . . I dunno. We're kind of hoping for the best, preparing for the worst around here. Sad

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
so sorry to hear this man.  all the prayers i can muster for your mom's quick recovery.
Damm....Sorry to hear about this. Thoughts & prayers sent!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
All the thoughts and prayers we can muster NANP.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
so sorry to hear that, but the fight has only just begun. lord knows it's a big knuckle sandwich for you and your family, but there's no sense in not being optimistic, if that makes any sense. good vibes make all the difference, no matter which way this kind of thing goes. thoughts are with you, buddy.
Sorry to hear, the best of luck to her.
Sorry to hear man.....best of luck to her and your family
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Thanks all, it's appreciated. I'll know more Monday.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
thoughts and prayers going your way.....I hope your family gets through this

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I wish nothing but the best for you and your family in this difficult time.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]