Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D. Wade and the Heat are Champs!
D. Wade has carried the Miami Heat to there first ever NBA Title.

What a thrilling ride.

I am officially in love with the NBA for the first time since MJ.

Oh and the fact that Game 6 was watched on my 42" Plasma Father's Day gift made it even more interesting.
Almirante Pirata
I can't believe that people doubted Miami. We get no respect, well maybe now we will. I guess this means I have to come up with a Miami Wins Special!
Like the big man told them when he first arrived in Miami...he brought them a championship.
uhm not to wizz on the parade but that was some of the worst officiating i've seen in 25+ years of watching this game.
Joe Wrote:Like the big man told them when he first arrived in Miami...he brought them a championship.

got to disagree with you there my friend.  he didn't bring crappola.  dwayne wade and the officiating did.

frankly in consideration of the way the game should be played, used to be played shaq's true weaknesses as a player would be exploited time and again to the point where he became a glorified version of chocolate thunder darryl dawkins.  the line of centers who would've eaten his lunch starts with wilt works it way through parrish and kareem  and includes laimbeer. 

and while we're on the heat here.  flash?  please.  to call the kid flash is to say you never saw the pistol.

all things the same congratulations on a championship.  i have another season of dolan and isaih to look forward to.
About ten years ago, I was really into watching games, even regular season ones.  Now, I have no interest, not even in the playoffs.  There will always be ballhogs and personalities, but there are very few teams.  I've had enough of watching a guy dribble into the line, be stoped, pass the ball out, then that guy dribble in, be stopped, and then pass it out.....etc...etc.....until a forced sloppy shot is taken and the other team takes the ball upcourt to do the exact same thing. 
Maduro_Scotty Wrote:About ten years ago, I was really into watching games, even regular season ones.  Now, I have no interest, not even in the playoffs.  There will always be ballhogs and personalities, but there are very few teams.  I've had enough of watching a guy dribble into the line, be stoped, pass the ball out, then that guy dribble in, be stopped, and then pass it out.....etc...etc.....until a forced sloppy shot is taken and the other team takes the ball upcourt to do the exact same thing. 

Spot on Scott!  College is the only thing left these days. 

Nothing funnier than watching some toolbox score 2 of the game's 100 points and "jog" back on d mugging for the cameras flexing, hanging his dishrag tongue out, alst the while making bizarre gang signs.
When I watch now, I only watch the last minute.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles