Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CyP needs you !! Phase 2 !
Alright guys ... I NEED YOUR IDEAS !! I am looking to do some fundraisers to get our own celebrities Sergio and Jeebus better known as CyP there own website to showcase their reviewing genius . It does not have obe raised in the next 2 weeks so it doesnt have to be earned in large quantities fast .I have put out a few feelers about how much it will cost and will post that later . I had a few ideas and would like to get my fellow SCers input .

1. Tshirts with famous SC slogans " Thats Bullshit " Life is too short to smoke shitty cigars " Maybe even a 2nd round of SC shirts marked up like 10% .

2 Those silicone bracelets that Lance armstrongs Livestrong charity made famous with slogans like . "WWJS "What would Jeebus smoke?" and the above Tshirt slogans even.

3.Maybe some cigars that could be posted and marked up slightly .

4 .Charity auction of somekind ?

5. I am going to put some of the boys stuff on disc and type up a nice letter with their intentions and look for some sponsorship from so of the manufacturers !

What do you think ?
Sounds good to me BB, I'd like to see some of those t-shirts for sale I'd be in for a few.  I am sure an auction would go over really well.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I'd be happy to buy some smokes at a slightly marked up price to help out this cause, as well as T shirts.
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

PiPs in on the scene..... Smile

That's all I have to say.....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:PiPs in on the scene..... Smile

I have enlisted the help of the Firms Capo to consult on this .... He has been very gracious to offer his help getting our deviants on the right track towards stardom!!
AWESOME!  I hope I can do something to help you guys!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I'll set up a nude webcam!

You PAY not to have me go live!

OK ...I think Banzai has moved on to Pipe smoking ......CRACK PIPE SMOKING !![wow]
I'm in! Whatever it takes.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Maduro PiPs Wrote:PiPs in on the scene..... Smile

Do you think you can make us a site like you make for all those sweet girls in the mid west with web camsWinkBig Grin

If you are on it Mario, I have no worries. None.

I want to thank BB for all his work in helping us out with this, Jebus and I are in awe at the support we are getting from everyone, we really thought no one saw our videos and if they did, saw it every now and then.

It hit us hard when we met Ajazzaz and he knew our show like we know Doc's Podcasts...all I want to say is thank you for giving us a shot.

Auction....I will put up a few things from my stash to sell, I dont have much worth buying to be honest but I might have something that will fetch a good price and will be worth it.

thanks everyone
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin